- Food & Drink
- Superfoods & Supplements
- Health Equipment
- Get Fresh! Magazine
- Cleansing & Detoxification
- Magnet Therapy
- InnerTalk Mind Training
- Cleaning Products & Humidifiers
- Gift Vouchers
almond butter and raisin cookies
by Alissa Cohen
2 cups sprouted buckwheat
2 tablespoons raw almond butter
1 tablespoon vanilla essence
2 teaspoons cinnamon powder
1 teaspoon honey
1 cup raisins, soaked 1 hour
1. Place all ingredients, except raisins, in a food processor and blend until smooth.
2. Remove mixture from processor and place in a bowl.
3. Drain the raisins, and mix them into the other ingredients by hand.
4. Form into cookie shapes on a mesh dehydrator screen.
5. Dehydrate at 105 degrees for 8 hours.
Note: The cookies should be firm but not hard. These cookies are delicious with a cool glass of creamy almond milk.
This recipe appeared in the Autumn 2007 issue of Get Fresh! magazine