What's in issue 56?
* Special extended feature: "Raw - your biggest questions answered". During the summer of 2009 Get Fresh! magazine quizzed 12 of the world’s leading raw food experts on some of the biggest questions regarding the raw diet and lifestyle. The result was this book. In this issue, we bring you 18 pages of exclusive highlights from the book. Read what the experts had to say about whether the vegan diet is our optimal diet, how much fruit is the right amount, whether we need supplements, whether we need salt, whether cacao is a health food, how much water we need and which kind is best, and why it is better to eat raw.
* Exclusive interview with Ani Phyo (pictured on the cover). The award-winning raw chef talks to us about her life and shares health secrets, spiritual wisdom and cookie recipes.
* Exclusive interview with Professor Rozalind Graham. Rozalind shares her views on the raw lifestyle, raising children and reconnecting with our true nature.
* Natalia Rose on why we see the world differently when we go raw, and what to do when you’re "alternative" but your loved ones aren’t.
* While some continue to question whether organic food is worth paying the extra for, Elaine Bruce argues that not only is it vastly superior to conventional; organic is also the lowest standard of food production we should accept.
* Why there’s no such thing as a "quick fix" when it comes to health and beauty, by Tonya Zavasta.
* Tera Warner with 9 tips for making a living doing what you love.
* Is it true that those on raw diets are especially prone to dental problems? Dr Douglas Graham explores this question, and offers advice for looking after your teeth.
* Jason Vale on the swine flu vaccine and why he won’t be taking it.
* Never say never: Pete Vincent has advice for avoiding a common pitfall on the raw path.
* Diary of a detox: a busy city worker tries a 5-day raw cleanse.
* Raw vegan athlete Brendan Brazier talks us through his daily routine.
* Karen Knowler on how to set up raw-friendly work stations in your kitchen.
* A raw taste of Mexico, by Russell James.
* Cherie Soria with tips for raw menu planning.
* Plus the latest news, reviews, tips, useful contacts and much, much more!