What's in issue 49?
* Exclusive interview with supermodel Carol Alt. Find out why she says that raw food not only changed her life, but saved her life
* Nutritionist and author Natalia Rose on why getting hung up on '100% raw' can prevent you from reaching your true potential
* It's official: raw food does equal better sex, but only if you do it right. Roe Gallo introduces the lifestyle that will help you reach your true 'SQ'
* Not sure which water is best to drink? We sort through the confusion with an exploration of the relative merits of tap, bottled and the different varieties of filtered water
* An article on the living foods solution to diabetes by Dr Gabriel Cousens
* Brian Clement with a shocking exploration of the possible implications of planned Codex Alimentarius legislation on our health freedom
* Sarma Melngailis finds salvation in green shakes
* World-class athlete Brendan Brazier on the importance of staying alkaline, and how to achieve this
* Raw chef Chad Sarno presents a New England Christmas feast
* The role of raw blogs in spreading the word and providing much-needed information and support
* Karen Knowler outlines the five steps to freedom from emotional eating
* How I beat chronic fatigue syndrome" by Raw Lifestyle Coach Jess Michael
* YOU too can prepare raw dishes that taste amazing with top chef Cherie Soria's guide to balancing flavours
* How raw foods and yoga work in tandem for superior health, by Tonya Zavasta
* Why microbes could be ruining your day, by Pete Vincent
* Energy soups: what they are, what they can do for you and how to make them
* Alissa Cohen shares her tips for eating healthily during the party season, and her favourite festive recipes
* The alternatives to vaccination
* An in-depth review of the 2007 Raw Spirit Festival
* Plus news, reviews, tips, useful contacts and much more!