Enhance your favourite recipes, drinks and smoothies
Food supplement that contains choline which contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism.
Directions for use:
Adults intake 1 tablespoon per day (or as advised by your health care practitioner).
Add to any drink or smoothie, sprinkle on and mix with foods for extra flavour. Use for thickening as Lecithin will thicken anything it is added to (allow 10 or more minutes for full thickness). Also adds a nice creamy flavour.
Add to other superfood products that do not already have lecithin added such as KIKI’s Nature’s Living Superfood.
Lecithin Powder is packaged in an amber glass bottles with oxygen absorbers and metal lids for optimum preservation of nutrients optimally.
Storage: Store in a cool dry area away from direct sunlight.
Allergens: Contains Soy
Mock "Cheese" Sauce - From "Uncooking With Jameth & Kim"
• 4 tablespoons raw, not roasted, tahini
• 2 tablespoons traditional red miso (this variety of miso provides the intended flavour)
• 2/3 cup purified water
• 1 tablespoon + 2 teaspoons HealthForce Lecithin Powder
Add all ingredients to a jar with a lid (such as an empty tahini jar) and shake vigorously. It will reach full thickness in about 5-10 minutes (as the lecithin dissolves). Alternately, you can add all ingredients to a blender and blend. This "cheese" will not get hard (and it will not harden your arteries either); it always has a melted consistency.
• Pour over vegetables/salad as a sauce or use as a dip. • Soak Arame seaweed for 10 minutes in water. Drain and rinse well. Pour Mock "Cheese" sauce over it for "Macarame™ and Cheese" - also from "Uncooking".
Basic Tahini Dressing #2 - From "Uncooking With Jameth & Kim"
(This dressing is easy and quick to make with a few minute's notice.)
• 2/3 cup purified water • 1/4 cup raw, not roasted, tahini (pour off surface oil)
• 1/2 tablespoon raw, organic, unfiltered apple cider vinegar (or more to taste)
• 1 tablespoon traditional red miso (use unrefined/Celtic sea salt to taste as substitute)
• 1/2 - 1 tablespoon lecithin powder (depending on how thick you want it).
• Optional: Fresh lemon juice, veggies (celery, bell pepper, cucumber, carrot), herbs or spices such as turmeric, curry, cumin, parsley, arugula, oregano, rosemary, etc.)
Pour off any oil that may rise to the top of the tahini jar. Add all ingredients to a shaker bottle, a jar with a lid (such as an empty tahini jar), or a blender. Shake quite vigorously or blend in blender until dressing reaches a smooth consistency. Add any herbs/spices or other vegetables as desired. Add more or less water for thinner or thicker dressing. The lecithin gives this dressing a thicker consistency, but it may take about 10 minutes to do so. You may want to start with just the basic recipe, without the optional vegetables or spices, to experience the wonderful taste of the base recipe. You can then let your creativity loose and make unlimited variations of this recipe. If using a blender, you may add things like arugula, cilantro, celery, etc. for wonderful flavour variations. You may also substitute some or all of the water with a fresh veggie juice or fresh veggie puree. This dressing can be stored for several days due to the apple cider vinegar. Try making a double batch and keeping it in your refrigerator, as you would with a store-bought dressing.
Information on this site is not intended to diagnose or treat any health condition. We recommend that if you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition or are currently taking medication that you seek advice from a health professional before you take any dietary supplement. Always read the product directions before use and do not exceed the recommended intake. Food Supplements should not be taken as an alternative to a balanced diet. Keep out of reach of children.