- Food & Drink
- Superfoods & Supplements
- Health Equipment
- Get Fresh! Magazine
- Cleansing & Detoxification
- Magnet Therapy
- InnerTalk Mind Training
- Cleaning Products & Humidifiers
- Gift Vouchers
'tuna' - stuffed tomatoes
By Alissa Cohen
* 3 cups alfalfa sprouts
* 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
* 1/4 cup sprouted lentils (or 1/2 cup just mung beans, no lentils)
* 1/4 cup mung bean sprouts
* 3 tablespoons raw almond butter
* 1 tablespoon kelp
* 1 teaspoon nama shoyu
* 1/2 cup onion
* 2 stalks celery
* 1 teaspoon sea salt
* 4 medium tomatoes (if stuffing tomatoes with the 'tuna' - optional).
1. Place 2-3 cups alfalfa in a bowl and set aside.
2. In a food processor, combine sunflower seeds, almond butter, nama shoyu, kelp, mung beans and lentils and blend until smooth.
3. Add in the onion and celery and pulse chop until onion and celery are blended but still chunky.
4. Remove from food processor and pour over alfalfa sprouts. Mix well.
5. If there is too much sauce, add more alfalfa sprouts. Add sea salt to taste.
6. Scoop flesh out of tomatoes, stuff with 'tuna' and enjoy!