| Mini greenhouse for the perfect cultivation of sprouts and shoots. Quick and simple way to grow your own delicious sprouts.|
Turn your kitchen into a greenhouse and discover how much fun it is to cultivate your own fresh and crunchy shoots and sprouts using this 3 tier germinator. Sprouts and shoots are the perfect accompaniment to a well-balanced diet at any time of the year and are a great source of vitamins and minerals. This 3-tier germinator allows you to grow three types of seed simultaneously, giving you a variety of delicious fresh sprouts to enjoy. Made from ecologically friendly food-safe acrylic material.
A great source of vitamins
Provides fresh and crunchy shoots every single day
Optimum light incidence and air circulation ensure perfect conditions for growth
Easy to use and simple to clean
Scratch and shock resistant, UV resistant
Size: 200mm (Diameter) X 210mm (Height)
How to use
1. Measure out the required amount of seeds.
2. Place in seive and rinse thoroughly in fresh cold water.
3. Soak the seeds for approximately 12 hours.
4. After soaking, rinse seeds thoroughly.
5. Place in the germinator, ensuring the seeds are evenly spread and not cramped. Also ensure the water is free to drain away.
6. Place the germinator in a well lit spot, ideally near a window but not in direct sunlight. Room temp. should be between 18-22oC
7. Water twice daily.
8. Your sprouts should be ready to be eaten after four to five days.
9. Your sprouts can stay fresh inthe fridge for up to five days.
10. They may need to be rinsed occasionally during this storage period to stop them them rottong or becoming mouldy.