|What's in issue 57?|
* Interview with Kris Carr (pictured on the cover) of Crazy Sexy Cancer fame. Seven years ago Kris was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer for which there is no treatment and no known cure. Today - thanks to discovering the raw diet and becoming "a full-time healing junkie" - she is healthier and happier than ever and busy helping others achieve the same. In this exclusive interview she tells her story and shares her top tips for optimum wellness.
* Dao Earl explores the real reasons the body stores fat.
* If youre hooked on high-energy living but your partner isnt, does that mean your relationship is destined to fail? Natalia Rose has insights and advice.
* Who goes raw? Dr Doug Graham explores the characteristics that differentiate raw eaters from standard eaters.
* Supplements exposed: Dr Brian Clement reveals the shocking truth about a multi-billion-dollar market.
* You are not what you eat! Stop worrying about your diet and follow these nine guidelines for healthy living, says Tera Warner.
* Watch out for adrenal exhaustion. This little-known syndrome is the single biggest cause of ill health in the modern world, says naturopath Philip Weeks. Here he explores the symptoms and causes, and offers solutions.
* Tropical treats: the top 10 rare fruits you may not have heard of but should definitely check out, by Geoffrey Mazuy.
* Thinning hair is not only an extremely common problem; it can also be a side effect of detoxification. But you can restore lush locks by feeding your hair from the inside and out, says Tonya Zavasta.
* Raising an ecstatic being: Shazzie looks at education, living arrangements and nutrition - among other things - and shares her top tips for raising a happy, healthy child.
* Sproutman Steve Meyerowitz talks us through his daily routine.
* Inflammation overload: Thomas Lodi, M.D. explores the role of inflammation in the bodys repair mechanisms, what happens when inflammation becomes chronic and why a raw vegan diet is the best prevention.
* Plant power: how to build muscle on a vegan diet by Brendan Brazier.
* Raw food coach Karen Knowler has tips for establishing a winning raw food routine.
* Winter comfort foods: with "cant-believe-this-is-raw" bites for cold nights, Russell James proves that comfort food doesnt have to involve an oven.
* Stay younger longer. In the first part of a new series, Cherie Soria shares tips for looking, feeling and being our best and quick and simple recipes for rejuvenation and longevity.
* Plus the latest news, reviews, tips, useful contacts and much, much more!